We are a local independent family run tile shop and fitting service, open to both the retail and trade customer. Owners Emma and Jon have been working in the tiling industry for over 30 years, supplying and fitting tiles throughout the local area as well as nationally. With a wealth of knowledge and decades of experience we are committed to pass all that we have learnt onto our customers, to help guide and assist them in making the right decisions for their home.
What we offer
- Expert advice with 35 years of experience
- Full fitting service
- A fully stocked showroom of both floor and wall tiles for both inside and outside
- Niche styles such as Olde English – Customisable modern spin on victorian design
- Large selection of natural stone – marble, limestone, travertine, sandstone and mosiacs
- Palace adhesives, grouts, primers and silicones
- Tiling accessories – trims, spacers, buckets, sponges… to name a few!
- LTP sealants and cleaners
- ThermoSphere Thermonet underfloor heating
- NoMorePly! 6mm and 12mm boards, glue and screws
- Jackoboard insulation available in both Coated and Uncoated